alliantTalent helps US CPA firms solve one of the biggest impediments to increasing revenue growth by providing quality talent for audit, tax and advisory services.
Many CPA’s focus is to accelerate growth, drive profitability and maintain the quality of their service, but with increasing costs and the shortage of U.S. talent, they face a challenge.
many benefits for
a growth focused CPA
alliantTalent can source entire teams and departments of audit, tax and advisory professionals, who adhere to the highest quality standards and are section 7216 compliant.
- This more cost efficient professional service option allows a firm’s domestic U.S. based staff to focus on higher value consultative work, helping the firm expand while quickly gaining margin uplift
- Our experienced team is led by Jim Brady, a pioneer of professional outsourcing when CEO of Deloitte’s ‘U.S. – India audit and advisory joint venture’ and backed by an advisory team, including former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson
- Our chartered accountants and MBA consultants have the education, skills and Big 4 experience to handle Audit, Tax and Advisory projects across different industry verticals
Access to a World Class Talent Pool
- U.S. CPA firms cite talent shortages as the #1 barrier to growth, but by basing our operation in Hyderabad, India, with it’s large, experienced talent pool, we help CPAs confidently provide new and existing clients the highest quality service
With a 30% decline in new accounting graduates and a 23% decline in people passing Uniform CPA Exam (2018 vs 2016), CPA’s need to be better prepared to execute their growth strategy.
Scalable to Overcome Seasonality and Workload Compression
- Using a unique hybrid service model, which provides dedicated representatives based in the U.S., alliantTalent has the flexibility to scale up or down to meet the needs of any CPA firm. And with dedicated personnel for each CPA, alliantTalent provides continuation and consistency to its service.
Security and Privacy
- Before audits or projects start, we sign all confidentiality agreements required, to ensure that all client data and other critical information is completely confidential, safe and secure
Our talent solution helps dramatically cut costs without sacrificing quality work product.
Basing its Talent center in Hyderabad, India, with a team of U.S. base representatives, our vast experience has taught us that quality and reliability are of major importance to CPA firms and we have built alliantTalent from the ground up to address what matters most to our clients.
alliantTalent has talent solutions that can solve your biggest staffing concerns in a cost-effective manner that will allow your business to expand and grow faster and more profitably.