Business Tax | Job Positions
- Associate Manager
- Senior Associate Manager
11 AM – 8 PM (IST
Minimum 4 – 12 year’s experience in partnerships, s-corporation, corporations, trust and exempted organizations.
alliantgroup is a management consulting company with a mission to strengthen American businesses through reinvestment in innovation and job growth. We educate businesses, the industry groups that serve them and the accounting firms that advise them on federal and state credits and incentives that are legislated by our government to keep the U.S. competitive in the global landscape.
We are proud to have helped over 18,000 businesses claim more than $10 billion in tax incentives since we opened our doors in 2002. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference
alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, Texas with additional offices located in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Indianapolis, New York, Irvine, Sacramento, Washington, D.C.; and Bristol and London in the U.K.
alliantgroup India Talent Pvt. Ltd:
alliantgroup has set up a world-class office in Hyderabad for providing Tax, Advisory and Audit services to US clients in an Offshore model.
- Provide U.S. tax compliance services to Partnerships, Corporations, S-corporations, Trust and Tax-Exempt Organizations.
- Experience in CCH Axcess is an added advantage.
- Delivering high quality tax services.
- A detailed review of the tax returns prepared and providing the changes to the preparer.
- Meeting the CPA firm expectations and timeline.
- Resolving the technical and technology questions of the preparer.
- Helping the Tax Managers in resource allocations and smooth execution of the projects.
- Minimum 4-12 year’s experience in partnerships, s-corporation, corporations, trust and exempted organizations.
- Graduate or Full-time MBA from a reputable University, EA or CPA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.