International Tax | Job Positions
- Senior Associate
- Associate Manager
- Senior Associate Manager
- Senior Manager
11 AM – 8 PM (IST)
Minimum 1 – 14 years’ experience in Foreign Corporations, Foreign Partnerships, Disregarded Entities, Trusts and Tax-Exempt Organizations
alliantgroup is a management consulting company with a mission to strengthen American businesses through reinvestment in innovation and job growth. We educate businesses, the industry groups that serve them and the accounting firms that advise them on federal and state credits and incentives that are legislated by our government to keep the U.S. competitive in the global landscape.
We are proud to have helped over 18,000 businesses claim more than $10 billion in tax incentives since we opened our doors in 2002. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference
alliantgroup is headquartered in Houston, Texas with additional offices located in Austin, Boston, Chicago, Indianapolis, New York, Irvine, Sacramento, Washington, D.C.; and Bristol and London in the U.K.
alliantgroup India Talent Pvt. Ltd:
alliantgroup has set up a world-class office in Hyderabad for providing Tax, Advisory and Audit services to US clients in an Offshore model.
- Provide U.S. tax compliance services to Foreign Corporations, Foreign Partnerships, Disregarded Entities, Trusts and Tax-Exempt Organizations.
- Experience in CCH Axcess and tax filing softwares is an added advantage.
- Delivering high quality international tax services.
- Prepare/review international tax returns such as Forms 5471, 8865, K2-K3 for 1065, 5472, 1118, 926, Tax Reform Related (8991, 8992 and 8993), etc.
- Familiar with International tax concepts such as Tax Reforms (TCJA), Statements and Disclosures, etc.
- Meeting the CPA firm expectations and timelines.
- Helping the Tax Manager in resource allocations and smooth execution of the projects.
- Minimum 1-14 years’ experience in Foreign Corporations, Foreign Partnerships, Disregarded Entities, Trusts and Tax-Exempt Organizations.
- Graduate or Full-time MBA from a reputable University
- Strong verbal and written communication skills